Fatality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatality

Where the new become great, and the great become Legends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I Love Jordon ALOT

Trust me, this does eventually get to the point. Empty
PostSubject: Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.   Trust me, this does eventually get to the point. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Alright, So here I was, just chilling, right? RIGHT?!

Okay, anywho, I was just chiliing, and like the space cow came up to me and was like "Yo, whatchoo be doin' all up in my area of dis hood, Knee-Grow?!"

I was like "WOAH, SIMMER DOWN. You're a narcoleptic three legged space cow, you don't have any 'hoods', Kay?"

So this space cow just had a blank expression on his face and then spit out some lyrical content in the form of some music I have never heard of before, I believe he called it 'Kanye West'.

"HEY, GTFO of my Lobby right now Mr. Cow" I beckoned.

The cow muttered something about how "Back in his day people actually didn't put acronyms from thing when posting on forums."

"Listen here cowww, IDC what joo be thinkin' this here is Motha' Earf, we treat her wif dignity."

The cow simply did a hop skip type thing (Because it only had three legs) away from me.

I pulled out my Runite crossbow and shot the sucker right in the buttock with my Ruby (e) bolts, knocking the cow off balance and forcing it to give a handshake to Mr. KBD.

Now this is where the story takes a turn...

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun in the Solar System. The planet is named after the Roman god of war, Mars. It is often described as the "Red Planet", as the iron oxide prevalent on its surface gives it a reddish appearance. Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere, having surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the volcanoes, valleys, deserts, and polar ice caps of Earth. The rotational period and seasonal cycles of Mars are likewise similar to those of Earth. Mars is the site of Olympus Mons, the highest known mountain within the Solar System, and of Valles Marineris, the largest canyon. The smooth Borealis basin in the northern hemisphere covers 40% of the planet and may be a giant impact feature. Unlike Earth, Mars is now geologically and tectonically inactive.
Until the first flyby of Mars occurred in 1965, by Mariner 4, many speculated about the presence of liquid water on the planet's surface. This was based on observed periodic variations in light and dark patches, particularly in the polar latitudes, which appeared to be seas and continents; long, dark striations were interpreted by some as irrigation channels for liquid water. These straight line features were later explained as optical illusions, yet of all the planets in the Solar System other than Earth, Mars is the most likely to harbor liquid water, and thus to harbor life. Geological evidence gathered by unmanned missions suggest that Mars once had large-scale water coverage on its surface, while small geyser-like water flows may have occurred during the past decade. In 2005, radar data revealed the presence of large quantities of water ice at the poles, and at mid-latitudes. The Phoenix lander directly sampled water ice in shallow martian soil on July 31, 2008.

Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos, which are small and irregularly shaped. These may be captured asteroids, similar to 5261 Eureka, a Martian Trojan asteroid. Mars is currently host to three functional orbiting spacecraft: Mars Odyssey, Mars Express, and the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. On the surface are the two Mars Exploration Rovers (Spirit and Opportunity) and several inert landers and rovers, both successful and unsuccessful. The Phoenix lander completed its mission on the surface in 2008. Observations by NASA's now-defunct Mars Global Surveyor show evidence that parts of the southern polar ice cap have been receding.
Mars can easily be seen from Earth with the naked eye. Its apparent magnitude reaches −2.91, a brightness surpassed only by Jupiter, Venus, the Moon, and the Sun.

Now, if you actually read half that BS (BOWSTRINGS) up there, you'll see that it does in fact relate to Fatality in some ways. Mentioning the KBD, Runite Crossbow, Ruby (e) bolts, and others.

GF, yo.

ILY JORDON. lol!
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.   Trust me, this does eventually get to the point. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Who said it was named mars? There is no official name for it because nobody on earth created it. Those who create something have the right to name that thing they created. The name of the planets will be unknown unless god talks to you.
Back to top Go down
I Love Jordon ALOT

PostSubject: Re: Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.   Trust me, this does eventually get to the point. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 am

WOW, someone actually took the time to read this shizz?

ROFL

I copied and pasted this shit from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.   Trust me, this does eventually get to the point. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:32 am

I Love Jordon ALOT wrote:
WOW, someone actually took the time to read this shizz?

ROFL

I copied and pasted this shit from Wikipedia.

LMFAO ahahah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.   Trust me, this does eventually get to the point. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust me, this does eventually get to the point.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality :: Fatality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: