Fatality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatality

Where the new become great, and the great become Legends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Application: Matt

Go down 
+2
CrazyBoi
Matt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Moderator Application: Matt Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Position your appling for: Moderator

Your name: Matt

Your In-game name: Matt

How long have you been playing?: A few days, but I know a lot about the server.

How long do you play daily/weekly?: I can play everyday, unless I'm not at my house.

What can/will you do for the server?: I will encourage others to follow the rules and give discipline as needed.

Any experiences you've had as staff?: I have owned a few servers, one has hit a peak of around 60 players. I also have been staff on countless servers throughout my four years playing private servers.

Why should I choose you over the others?: I believe I have a pretty good knowledge about this server. I can give pretty accurate information about the server. I'm very good with disciplining players and I will never break a rule or abuse my powers. I don't talk shit to other players or staff. I have been staff countless times and owned a few servers throughout my four year involvement with Runescape private servers. Please tell me if you think I should be staff or not.

• If this gets denied, please save it for later reference.
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:56 am

Dont you get it Wolf dont need no staff atm hes said that in everyones app
Back to top Go down
Silentz

Silentz

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 am

CrazyBoi wrote:
Dont you get it Wolf dont need no staff atm hes said that in everyones app
Thats a bit blunt tbh. No Need for that.
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:52 am

but theres about 5 apps and all been said pending and that their is no point in applying till he needs staff :/
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 am

So? I can wait until he needs staff. It doesn't matter when I post the application.
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 am

i know fair
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:31 pm

No fighting or I'll banish you from Earth. Crazyboi has a point but let Wolf tell him Crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick
In-game Moderator
In-game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Angel wrote:
No fighting or I'll banish you from Earth. Crazyboi has a point but let Wolf tell him Crazy Very Happy

I banish you from living. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shaun

Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:56 pm

I banish you from existance
Back to top Go down
https://fatality.4umer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: Matt   Moderator Application: Matt Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application: Matt
Page 1 of 1