Fatality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatality

Where the new become great, and the great become Legends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Donate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Owner
Owner

How To Donate Empty
PostSubject: How To Donate   How To Donate EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 am

Hello! So you want to donate to Fatality? Well thats great to hear! I will explain step-by-step how to do just that!
Before I begin, let me post rewards; what your all waiting to see. Razz

Reward Packages

5$ - Donator status, 20m

10$ - Donator status, and either 40m/zgs/sgs

15$ - Donator status, 100m/Ags X2/Dclaws

20$ - Donator status, 50m, a choice of an exclusive rare

25$ - donator status, AGS X5, Dclaws, Choice of an exclusive rare

30$ - Donator status, Full bandos, AGS X10, Dclaws X5, choice of an exclusive rare

40$ - donator status, The works (Bandos set X5, Ags X20, Dclaws X10, Choice of an exlusive rare, And a custom yell title set to whatever you want.)

If you wish to donate more, we'll have to set up some sort of reward. But this is the price guide for donating.

Okay, so you've decided what you want, now, how do you send it? Well, its very simple. It's called PAYPAL!
For those of you who don't know, PayPal is a easy way to pay online for fast and reliable transactions. You'll need to make an account on there, and thats how you'll transfer the donation for your reward. First go to www.paypal.com and sign in.

To transfer, all you have to do is on the homepage, select "Send money" and then Fill out the information. Send the money to "Owner_wolf@hotmail.com" And press for goods. It's that easy!

Take a screenshot of your screen when the donation is sent! I need to know that you're the one that donated so I can get you your reward.

And thats it!

I'd like to add that all money donated will be going to server-related stuff. Such as Forums, Vps, Coding labor! ^_^ and other server-related stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://fatality.4umer.com
Wolf
Owner
Owner

How To Donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Donate   How To Donate EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:18 am

If you are donating, please make a seperate thread with your screenshot, which package you donated for, and your IGN (In Game Name).
Back to top Go down
https://fatality.4umer.com

How To Donate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality :: Fatality :: Donations-
Jump to: