Fatality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatality

Where the new become great, and the great become Legends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application.   Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 am

ACCEPTED

Sup

Position your appling for:Fourm mod/ Ingame mod

Your name: Daniel

Your In-game name: Daniel

How long have you been playing?: Since opening

How long do you play daily/weekly?: weekly - 50 hours? something ridoucles like that :L ( well i do on every over serve so i will on this one)

What can/will you do for the server?: I will hopefully try to keep a smooth running flow, help anyone who needs it. follow my staff guidelines to help the server out.

Any experiences you've had as staff?: Owned 4 diffrent privite servers, coder on 2 servers. and forum mod many times Smile

Why should I choose you over the others?: Beacuse, i will help the server out - try my hardest and spend most my time on the forum and ingame.

Last edited by Daniel on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner

Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application.   Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks for reviewing the format. It will take time to decide, as I would like to see you active, and helping new players. Your first to post an application, so your first on the list if chosen.

~Wolf~
Back to top Go down
https://fatality.4umer.com

Daniel's fourm mod and Ingame mod application.
Page 1 of 1