Fatality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatality

Where the new become great, and the great become Legends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 am

My opinion i think you should add a thanks button so if someone helps another gamer or if gamers think that the post is good and people can thank you.
If that makes sence.
and i think Wolf you should turn off the email activation to create an account because some people cant be botherd to activate it :/
Just my opinion plz dont rage and say if it dont make sence thanks SmileSmileVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:49 am

I've already turned off email activation, and I was going to put in a thanks button, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be worth the time.
Back to top Go down
https://fatality.4umer.com
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:47 am

Well it would be there if people want to use it it dont take 30 seconds to turn it on and i think we should add more special ranks to the forum like
GameMaster: You pick the gamemaster or the week like on a certain day every week.
Super Member: The super member that is always online and helps and welcomes all players.

Please dont rage just my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality :: Fatality :: Suggestions-
Jump to: