Fatality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fatality

Where the new become great, and the great become Legends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Pulse's Staff Application ;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
No Pulse

No Pulse

No Pulse's Staff Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 pm

•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ ¸.• No Pulse's Staff Application
(¸.•´

Name: Jack
In-game name: No Pulse
Forums name: No Pulse
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): EST
Do you play when most of the staff are off? I'm on almsot all day when I don't have anything to do.
Do you play over the night? Yes, I usualy play until 2AM or later, unless I'm afk saying "Zzz.." (My internet disconnects randomly, so I auto-type on KD :s).
Are you active on the chatbox: Sometimes
Average of time you play a week: 3 hours a day or more
Are you active on the forums: since its new ill try Smile
How long have you played KFatality : Since It Opened Kinda.
Do you have ANY coding experience: Abit :S

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I've been a mod on two different servers, GenerationPKz, and Phreak-Scape , and I help other players out. I like to make the server a fun place for everyone, not just myself. I can be random and immature at times, but I try to make the best of situations. If someone is rule breaking I tell Phreak or Stryiz on IRC, and Wolf on msn when he's available.

Anything else you would like us to know: You can trust me, even if I do act random and say I Like Taco's Very Happy

Some people that might support me:
- Nick Might dout it tho lol
Thanks for taking the time to read this Smile .
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Hello No Pulse, nice application. Seeing as though the server has just opened, and we don't have that many players, I can't give you mod or a staff position just yet. I'd still like to see you active and helping around the server, and If you follow all the rules, you should be fine. Thanks for taking part in Fatality!

~Wolf~
Back to top Go down
https://fatality.4umer.com
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:52 am

NO WAY NEVER EVER EVER EVER I REMEMBER NO PULSE, HE AUTO CLICKS, SPAMMS HIS OWN SERVER INGAME, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT GIVING THIS KID STAFF.
Back to top Go down
No Pulse

No Pulse

PostSubject: Re: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:12 pm

wtf? i do not lmao
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

I have seen him in game like twice. lol
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoi

CrazyBoi

PostSubject: Re: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:27 am

Angel ure a spammer u bring back all posts, gravedigger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Pulse's Staff Application ;)   No Pulse's Staff Application ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

No Pulse's Staff Application ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatality :: Fatality :: Staff Application-
Jump to: